Marketing Your Rental Property
- The MLS The MLS (Multiple Listing Service) is a database of all publicly available properties for rent and sale; Accessible to agents across the greater San Antonio and Austin area. We list your home, with pictures, links to watch a video walkthrough, bedroom count, bathroom count, amenities, and additional information to showcase your home. Real Estate agents search this database to find homes that are suitable to their clients, and reach out to RentWerx to schedule a showing of the property. We list 350+ homes a year for rent and know all the tricks to get YOUR property on agents radar!
- National Websites (Zillow, Trulia, RealEstate.com, etc) The MLS connects to several national real estate sites. Information is pulled from the MLS database and uploaded directly to their websites. We have also partnered with Zillow, which allows us to list your property on their website as well as their sister companies Trulia, StreetEasy and Hotpads. Prospective tenants can view your home on these sites and connect with our leasing department to get additional information or schedule a showing.
- Marketing Pictures/ Video Every home we market will have a Walkthrough Video taken along with High Quality Photos. Photos have become an industry standard, however, unfortunately sometimes they are done haphazardly. Our Portfolio Mangers are trained on the best methods to make your home stand out. Even better, our Walkthrough Videos are something very few others offer and one of the reasons we rent homes faster than anyone in San Antonio and Austin.
- Facebook Marketplace and Social Media Americans are spending more and more time on social media, so that is exactly where we target them! Facebook marketplace is another tool we use to list all of our rental properties. Prospective tenants can message RentWerx with questions or even schedule a showing, without ever having to leave Facebook!
- Search Engine Optimization We have spend a decade and thousands of dollars to ensure our website ranks #1 in the Google Rankings when searching for San Antonio & Austin Property Managers. This means that when clients are browsing, looking for Property Mangers with homes for rent, they find us (and your home) FIRST.
- Reputation Management We are highly ranked across all review sites: Google, Yelp, Angies List, and more. Tenants want to rent from a reputable company, that takes care of their clients – And that’s just what we do. Even better, we work to build relationships with our tenants by offering gifts around the holidays, sending emails, and generally keeping in touch.
- Vacant Home Showings We utilize a system that allows homeowners to view a property WITHOUT AN AGENT. This is new to the industry and cuts out the middle man- easing the process of renting a home. In the past, the ONLY way to view a property was to be accompanied by an agent. Sometimes agents are unavailable to meet, or just don’t want to go to your side of town. We have implemented a system that allows tenants to view a property on their own, and move in as soon as the next day! No agent, No hassle.
- Real Estate Agent Commissions RentWerx pays commissions to agents who bring us qualified tenants. We work with a network of internal and external agents who focus on driving tenants to our rental properties.
Video Marketing For Your Rental Property
RentWerx Digital Marketing Strategies
We use videos tours to sell your home faster!
Using Video To Market Your Home
In addition to the 20-25 color, wide-angle photos for all of our listings, we also shoot a quality video of the home to show off its unique features and give the viewer a better feel for the layout of the home that you just can’t get from photos. A professional intro and outro clip is added to the video and uploaded to our YouTube account to attract more attention to your home. Using video allows us to reach more potential tenants so you have a bigger pool of quality renters interested in renting your property.
Not only does video allow more people to view your home, they can do so from the comfort of home. We can prequalify those who are interested so that we can spend the time showing the home to people who are really interested. No time is wasted on our end or the potential tenant’s end which means we can fill the vacancy more efficiently.
Video Documentation of Your Property
The initial video gives us a record of what your property looks like on day 1. Fast forward to 1-4 years in the future when you tenant vacates, we have the ability to compare the exit walk thru video with the original. This comes in handy when we start doing the itemization of the security deposits.
How We Shoot Our Videos
Our in-house Photographer shoots our video tours using a Reflex Camera! A few extra gadgets that include a wide-angle lens, light kit, and microphone give our video tours the professional look your property deserves. We can upload the video straight to YouTube while in the field. This use of technology gives us a competitive advantage, and we strongly believe that it is what our potential tenants have come to expect in today’s technologically advanced world.
If you have any questions about our video marketing, or you’re interested in learning more about our property management services, please contact us at RentWerx. We’d be very happy to talk with you.
3D Virtual Home Tours
RentWerx is excited to offer a new way to market your home! Using a state of the art 3D, high definition Camera, we are able to create a – Prospective tenants will get a unique look at your property.
Benefits of a Virtual Home Tour
- Beat the Competition – Every home on the market is competing for the same pool of tenants. Offering a 3D Tour will set your property apart, and lead to more attention on your home.
- Additional Information – RentWerx can add additional information within the tour to showcase specific features.
- Tenants LOVE It – Tenants can truly feel like they have visited the home from wherever they are in the world.
- Use the Virtual Tour if you Sell – This type of tour helps prospective buyers view all aspects of the property.
Leasing Homes 7 Days a Week
In order to speed up the leasing process, RentWerx facilitates showings on vacant properties – 7 Days a week! Most of our competitors will only show your property when it’s convenient for them, causing your home to take longer to get rented. Our process ensures that any prospect wanting to view your home can do so – 7 Days a week. Don’t settle for a Monday through Friday company, RentWerx is working overtime!
Schedule Your Free Consultation
Owner or Renter?